Six years after the Seljuk Sultan Alaaddin Keykubat took over the city, construction began in 1227 near Kızılkule and was completed in one year. The five-arched shipyard has 56.5 meters of façade and 44 meters of depth. The location selected for the shipyard is planned to make the most of daylight. The inscription on the entrance door of the shipyard carries the coat of arms of Sultan Keykubat and is decorated with rosettes. Alanya Shipyard is the first shipyard of the Seljuks in the Mediterranean. Alaaddin Keykubat, who had previously built the Sinop Shipyard in the Black Sea, was named the s sultan of the two seas ile with the Alanya Shipyard. There is a masjid on one side of the shipyard and a guard room on the other side. In one eye there is a well that has been blinded in time. Entrance to the Tersane is free of charge, which can be reached by boat from the sea or by foot from the walls next to Kızılkule.